Applications NOW Being Accepted: 2018-2019 Ambassador Program
October 01, 2018
Do you want to be more involved in your community? Here's your chance!
2018-2019 Ambassador Program
The Prattville Area Chamber of Commerce is NOW accepting applications for the 2018-2019 Ambassador Program.
The Chamber's Ambassadors are a highly visible prestigious group of volunteers who give their time to provide a crucial link between the Chamber, its members and the community. They are an essential front line representative of the Prattville Area Chamber of Commerce at public and Chamber sponsored events and help to ensure that all members receive the maximum benefit from their investment. The program is ideal for individuals who have a desire to become more active in the local business environment, want to raise awareness of their business/company or organization, and want to be more involved give back to the community.
Ambassadors are the core of the community's business activities and serve a one-year commitment. They enjoy the rewards of making new contacts, strengthening relationships and accessing a wealth of information and resources that lead the way to greatly enhancing any business or organization's success. This opportunity also allows them to be seen as a community leader, both individually and as a representative of their business/company.
Rewards of serving as an Ambassador:
- Networking opportunities to establish and maintain valuable business contacts
- Recognition as an engaged community leader, individually and for the business/organization you represent
- Ambassador of the Quarter and Ambassador of the Year recognition opportunities
- Recognition at events and in Chamber publications
- Opportunity to contribute to the Prattville area and to your Chamber
- Opportunity to work "behind the scenes" on behalf of the Chamber at events and activities that define and set a course for the future of the Prattville Area
DEADLINE 5PM Tuesday, October 16, 2018.
Click here and complete the form today!
Anne Sanford, Chamber Operations Director